3 days devoted to making a chocolate creation on your own. This course will enable you to develop your command of a range of chocolate techniques and to display one of your new artistic creations.
Pastry Chef, Instructor & Consultant at Institut Lyfe
Duration: 3 days-21 hours
Dates: Contact us
Number of participants: 6 to 10
Requirements: Experience in the art of patisserie.
Price: €1,450 including VAT-€1,208.33 excluding VAT
- To learn the basics of chocolate: its origins, its characteristics and how to work with it
- Learn how to make a chocolate structure and to shape it
- To make an artistic chocolate decoration
- Work with chocolate using a range of methods
This programme is intended for chefs and patissiers working in restaurants and guesthouses.
Programme provided in French only.
- Make an individual creation entirely out of chocolate
- Mould a stand, shape the structure, make slender shapes
- Make a chocolate flower and its plant surroundings
- Use food colouring on chocolate
- Make chocolate sweets (dipped, moulded, rolled) in contemporary flavours