This course covers an essential aspect of management, providing you with the knowledge and skills to put into practice successful communication strategies to grow as an effective leader.
Through learning about the different missions of a manager, you’ll be equipped to use your leadership skills to build a stronger team spirit among your members of staff.
Duration: 3 days-21 hours
Dates: Contact us
Number of participants: 10 to 14
Requirements: Professional experience in the hospitality industry.
Price: €1,945 including VAT-€1,620.83 excluding VAT
- Application of communication and staff management principles and tools
- Creation of conducive conditions to trigger staff motivation
- Development of a culture of cooperation among staff
This programme is intended for managers (present or future) and team leaders.
Programme provided in French only.
- Managerial roles and tasks: the different facets
- Communication with staff
- Our sensory filters
- Clear, constructive messages for successful communication
- Keys to motivation
- Methods and tools to motivate your staff
- Conducting incentive interviews
- Understanding what is at stake
- The power of team work
- Management tools: briefing, debriefing, feedback, disciplinary review