Work with fresh, seasonal produce while offering a generous, modern and refined cuisine in its presentation. How do you go from bistro to « Bistronomic Cooking » ?
Learn the essential rules of bistronomic cooking (produce, cooking, presentation).
Duration: 3 days-21 hours
Dates: Contact us.
Number of participants: 6 to 10
Requirements: Experience in the world of culinary arts.
Price: €1,450 including VAT-€1,208.33 excluding VAT
Master the essentials of traditional bistro cooking to offer your customers a bistronomic food experience; modern and revisited bistro cooking inspired by gourmet dishes.
This programme is designed for kitchen managers, chefs, line chefs, and commis chefs.
Programme provided in French only.
- Choosing products and creating a bistronomic menu: giving meaning and identity to each dish
- Organizing one’s work and/or that of their team, based on their environment and constraints
- Performing various appropriate cooking methods: slow cooking, cooking at the right temperature, simmering, braising…
- Preparing juices and sauces following the rules of the art
- Plating the dishes and preparations in a bistronomic manner