Institut Lyfe (formerly Institut Paul Bocuse) offers students and professional a unique immersive learning experience thanks to 6,000 m2 of cutting-edge training spaces equipped with the latest technologies:
- 6 training restaurants including 1 Michelin-starred restaurant (Restaurant Saisons)
- One 5-star hotel (Le Royal MGallery by Sofitel)
- A hotel training residence, where students can put their hospitality skills into real-world practice in a low-cost accommodation structure
- Specialised training centres for wine waiting, coffeeology, mixology and tea service
A NEW CAMPUS
With the support of the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Region, the Greater Lyon Metropolitan Area, the cities of Lyon and Écully and the Institut Lyfe Foundation, the Institut Lyfe campus expanded to form a 17,000 m2 complex for Education, Training and Research, divided into centres of excellence serving the professions, and supporting creativity and entrepreneurship.
- A centre dedicated to the hospitality and food service industry – Campus Gérard Pélisson
- A centre dedicated to the culinary arts – Campus Paul Bocuse
- A space dedicated to research, innovation and events to further embed creativity in our school
This extension project has resulted in the creation of :
- 22 additional classrooms
- A 250-seat amphitheatre open to use by business organisations
- 17 cooking, pastry and chocolate laboratories
- Co-working spaces open to entrepreneurs
This project is a symbol of the environmental and sustainable commitment of our school and its local ecosystem. In order to safeguard a pleasant work and study environment within an increasingly eco-friendly campus, a number of green spaces have been created, part of the roofs greened, and the energy performance of the buildings optimized.