Often neglected due to lack of time, restaurant management is a necessary exercise, with important implications for the sustainability and profitability of your business.
Duration: 2 days-14 hours
Dates: From February 12th to 13th 2024
Number of participants: 10 to 14
Requirements: Work in food service.
Price: €1,050 including VAT-€875 excluding VAT
Develop the techniques, tools and approaches needed to ensure proper daily, monthly and annual management of your business, thus ensuring its viability.
This learning module is intended for kitchen chefs, pastry chefs, team leaders and managers or owners working in the hospitality industry.
Programme provided in French only.
- Define your strategic positioning
- Understand the tools for measuring performance (profit and loss accounts, balance sheet, performance scorecards)
- Be the person in charge of the management of your business through regular tracking of performance and management indicators
- Define your objectives and your provisional budget
- Control your expenses
- Define profitability thresholds, identify slippage
- Develop a management control toolbox to avoid overlooking any aspect of your business