The « Cuisine & Culture » program combines the learning of culinary techniques with knowledge of the products from our “terroir”.
A unique immersion in our French gastronomic heritage, accessible for everyone, under the watchful eye of true professionals.
This program is provided by the École de Cuisine Gourmets by Institut Lyfe (formerly Institut Paul Bocuse).
Head Chef, Instructor & Consultant at Institut Lyfe
“Cuisine & Culture is a comprehensive program that allows you to discover both traditional and modern French techniques.
Participants find themselves immersed in stimulating as well as nurturing environments where dedicated professional chef-instructors pass on their skills"
Duration: 5 weeks-168 hours
Dates: From June 24th to July 26th 2023
Number of participants: 8 to 10
Price: €7,900 including VAT-€6,583.33 excluding VAT
- Acquisition of the cuisine fundamentals through different culinary techniques
- Competency in basic pastry
This programme is designed for adults with a passion for the culinary arts.
Programme provided in English.
- Basic culinary techniques and practices: sizing of vegetables, broths, juices
and liaisons, eggs, soups and stews
- Classification, cutting, types of cooking, presentations for meats, poultry, fish and shellfish
- Pastry making: the great classics of french pastry and contemporary
desserts ( tarts, cakes, choux pastry, macaroons…)